Welcome! This is the public wiki for Love Potion Collective (LPC), a not-for-profit creative space open to all who wish to broaden their skills and/or awareness of art and technology. Located in Oakland, we provide the space, tools, resources, and community to empower, inspire, challenge, and encourage creativity, innovative learning, and collaboration through technology, arts, and science.
Our main website is http://www.lovepotioncollective.org/
You may also find us on facebook
OpenStreetMap - Google Maps
15-minute walk north of West Oakland BART
Come and Create With Us!
Our 7400 square-foot space (687m2) contains an electronics lab, metal/wood shop, textile/crafting area, tool room, gallery, and lounge, with several other facilities in the works. Everyone is welcome to use our many resources. Love Potion is a space to work on projects, collaborate with others, display your work, learn, teach, and share! Connect with us on facebook, via email to learn more about our space.
- Equipment: LPC has a collection of tools and machines for use.
- Resources: How to use the space.
- Events: Maker Faire, classes, and build nights
- Projects: Technical documentation for various projects.
- Membership Information: How to join Love Potion Collective.
- Open Work Nights: Open Work Nights are currently on hiatus while we restructure their format.
- Legal Notes: Organizational structure and bylaws are located here.
- and other Meta Stuff.
Our FAQs are a good place to start for all things Membership, Shops/Tools, Rentals, and general questions you may have.
Using This Wiki
We look forward to your contributions! If you would like to add to or edit this wiki, please
Consult the User's Guide for information on using the wiki software.